49th NTPC Raising Day Commemorated at Farakka
With an installed capacity of over 73+ GW, NTPC Ltd contributes to India's energy security by powering one-fourth of the nation.
New Delhi: NTPC Farakka celebrated the 49th NTPC Raising Day on November 7, 2023. The celebrations included garlanding the statue of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, inspecting the CISF contingent, distributing prizes to the winners of various vigilance awareness week competitions, releasing balloons, and a cake cutting ceremony.
In his address, the chief guest Shri Ramakanta Panda, HOP Farakka, highlighted recent achievements of NTPC Farakka.
These included constructing the new Netaji Setu Bridge to improve transportation, providing an advanced life support Ambulance to improve emergency services in Beherapore, empowering 118 girls through the Girls Empowerment Mission 2023 workshop to promote education and opportunities for young minds, and a Rs 1 crore deposit to aid in the construction of a new hospital in Ballalpur.
Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
With an installed capacity of over 73+ GW, NTPC Ltd contributes to India's energy security by powering one-fourth of the nation.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard