AAI's innovative approach to Swachhata Abhiyan
The organisation conducts numerous health related camps and sessions at regular intervals for employees to help them maintain work life balance.
New Delhi: An innovative approach to Swachhata Abhiyan at AAI Officers’ Institute, New Delhi. The Airport Authority of India held a Sound Healing session for its Senior Executives which was inaugurated by Dr Sharad Kumar, Member Operations, AAI.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
This Sound Healing session was conducted by Dr Bindu Bendre which focused on decluttering the mind to achieve organized and clean surroundings.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
The Airports Authority of India is committed to provide a healthy and positive work environment for its employees to achieve productive results.
The organisation conducts numerous health related camps and sessions at regular intervals for employees to help them maintain work life balance.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage