Home Minister Amit Shah laid foundation of 350 Bedded ESIC Hospital in Gujarat
The hospital would look after 12 lakh employees and their families along with the villagers of Sanand, said the Home Minister.
New Delhi: Shri Amit Shah, Union Minister for Home Affairs & Cooperation laid the foundation stone of 350 Bedded (Upgradable upto 500 bedded) ESIC Hospital, Sanand Ahmedabad, Gujarat today.
The 350 bedded hospital will have OPD, indoor facilities, X-ray, radiology, laboratory, operation theater, Obstetrics & Gynaecology facilities, ICU and ultrasound among other modern facilities.
Construction of the hospital spread over 9.5 acres would entail an expenditure of Rs. 500 crores.
It may soon be upgraded to 500 bedded hospital as per requirement. The hospital would look after 12 lakh employees and their families along with the villagers of Sanand, said the Home Minister.
The Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah, reiterated Prime Minister’s three-pronged holistic approach towards health infrastructure which includes, expansion of medical science infrastructure and human resources; bringing traditional Indian medicine like Ayush into the mainstream, and to expand the availability of expertise through the use of technology.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023