BCCL promotes handloom at Jharkhand IAS Officers' Wives Association Diwali Mela
This project has been created for the benefit of the women of Mukunda and Alakdiha villages, Jharkhand in the command areas of BCCL.
Jharkhand: Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. showcased products of its handloom weaving training project at Jharkhand IAS Officers' Wives Association Diwali Mela at Morabadi Ground, Ranchi. This project has been created for the benefit of the women of Mukunda and Alakdiha villages, Jharkhand in the command areas of BCCL.
Swavalambee Swarojgar Society, Mukunda operates this handloom weaving project in the peripheral villages of BCCL. The display at the pavilion was appreciated by visitors who purchased various products.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024