BEML Hands over Light Alloy Structures to VSSC - ISRO
So far, BEML has successfully delivered 120 nos. of RS1 motor casings to ISRO.
New Delhi: BEML Limited, a ‘Schedule A’ Company under the Ministry of Defence received an order from Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC), ISRO for the manufacture and deliver 7 types of Light Alloy Structures for Launch Vehicle Mk-3 (LVM3).
Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
The first Strap on Base Shroud (SBS) structure was handed over to VSSC, ISRO by Shri. Shantanu Roy, BEML Chairman & Managing Director, today in the presence of Shri. Ajit Kumar Srivastav, Director (Defence Business) and Shri. Anil Jerath, Director (Finance), BEML.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Previously, BEML’s Aerospace division has supplied fabricated Retro Motor Casings to VSSC, ISRO for the PSLV program in 2018. So far, BEML has successfully delivered 120 nos. of RS1 motor casings to ISRO.
Also, BEML has set up an exclusive hangar with required jigs & fixtures, metrology instruments for fabrication of Light Alloy Structures at its Bangalore Complex.
BEML’s hardware is expected to be used in future mission M7 onwards.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi