BPCL with NATS announced Apprentice Engagement at Kochi Refinery
Apprentices will get proper training under the supervision of experienced managers through comprehensive modules.
New Delhi: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, in association with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under their Sashakt Yuva, Samarth Bharat program, is announcing Apprentice Engagement (2023–24) at Kochi Refinery.
The objective of this one-year program is to nurture technically qualified youth with the practical knowledge and skills required in this relevant field of work.
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Apprentices will get proper training under the supervision of experienced managers through comprehensive modules.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi