C.V.O of Coal India visited CMPDI
New Delhi: Shri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, C.V.O., Coal India Limited visited CMPDI and reviewed the activities being carried out by CMPDI as part of a three-month-long vigilance awareness campaign (16th August 2023 to 15th November 2023) as a precursor to Vigilance Awareness Week, 2023.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
On this occasion, Shri Manoj Kumar, CMD, CMPDI; Shri Sumeet Kumar Sinha, C.V.O., CMPDI; Shri Shankar Nagachari, D (T/CRD); Shri Satish Jha, D(T/ES); Shri Achyuth Ghatak, D (T/RD&T); Shri P. Madhusudan Rao, GM (Vigilance), CIL; Shri Jayant Chakraborty, RD, RI-III, GMs/HoDs, Officials from Vigilance Department of CMPDI and other employees were present.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Shri Sumeet Kumar Sinha, C.V.O., CMPDI through a presentation briefly explained different Vigilance awareness activities being carried out by CMPDI.
Shri Tripathy lauded the efforts of CMPDI in spreading Vigilance awareness and in his address threw light on PIDPI Resolution, Integrity and honesty in work, and the importance of IT infrastructure in preventing corruption, etc. Also, queries raised by the participants were addressed. Shri Manoj Kumar then administered the 'Integrity Pledge' to the participants.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard