CIL Chairman inspected mining operations at Siarmal and Kulda OCPs of MCL
New Delhi: Shri P M Prasad, Chairman, Coal India Limited on his visit to Basundhara and Mahalaxmi Area of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited inspected mining operations at Siarmal and Kulda OCPs of MCL.
He was accompanied by Shri O P Singh, CMD, Functional Directors and other senior officers of MCL.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
He also visited Sardega Railway Siding and reviewed the progress of upcoming Rapid Loading system at Sardega under Mahalaxmi Area of MCL.
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Chairman also distributed the prizes to employees for their outstanding contributions in performance and ensuring Safety at Basundhara Area of MCL.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi