CIL Chairman receives 1st dividend from CIL NTPC Urja Limited
New Delhi: Shri P. M. Prasad, Chairman, Coal India Limited was presented the first dividend of CIL NTPC Urja Private Limited (CNUPL), a JV Company of NTPC Limited & Coal India Limited by the board of CNUPL.
Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director Personnel & IR, CIL was present on the occasion.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard