CIL Confident of Meeting 780 MT Production Target: Chairman
Chairman, CIL unfurled the CIL Flag and felicitated the former CMDs and Directors who were present on the occasion.
New Delhi: The 49th Foundation Day celebrations of Coal India (CIL) began in the morning at its Corporate Office in Kolkata with Shri P. M. Prasad, Chairman, CIL and Functional Directors paying floral tributes at the Martyrs’ Memorial. After which Chairman, CIL unfurled the CIL Flag and felicitated the former CMDs and Directors who were present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Prasad thanked the doyens of Coal India for their contribution and stated that CIL is confident of meeting 780 million tonne production target set for the current fiscal and is committed to meet the energy requirements of the Nation.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
Dr. A. K. Dubey delivered the JG Kumaramangalam lecture. In his address, Dr. Dubey spoke on the “Challenges to the Leader - The Corporate Perspective.”
Ms. Zohra Chatterjee, former Chairperson, CIL also spoke on the occasion and reminisced her days at Coal India when she was at the helm.
Shri M. Nagaraju, Additional Secretary, Govt. of India, Ministry of Coal, said in terms of energy security, the country is in the safe hands of Coal India.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
The morning session of 49th CIL Foundation Day celebrations concluded with the Individual and Group Awards conferred for best performances in FY 2022-23.
A vote of thanks was delivered by Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR) - CIL. Dr. B. Veera Reddy, Director (Technical), CIL, Shri Mukesh Choudhary, Director (Marketing), CIL, Shri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, Chief Vigilance Officer, CIL, CMDs of CIL subsidiaries and other senior officials of CIL Hq. graced the occasion.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'