CMD, IREDA Honors Winners of 'Delhi State Badminton Championships 2023'
CMD, IREDA also highlighted the significance of promoting energy efficiency and harnessing renewable energy for our energy needs.
New Delhi: Shri Pradip Kumar Das, Chairman and Managing Director of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA) graced the finals of the “Delhi State Badminton Championships 2023” on 23rd August 2023. The tournament held at the Karnail Singh Railway Stadium in New Delhi, showcased gathering of promising badminton talents in the Under-15 and Under-17 categories.
More than 500 badminton players participated in the championship in singles, doubles, and mixed doubles categories from 16th to 23rd August. IREDA has sponsored the “Delhi State Badminton Championships 2023” reinforces its commitment to promoting sports.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
CMD, IREDA bestowed awards upon the winners of various categories. He took this opportunity to provide encouragement and inspiration to all participants. Reiterating the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision, Shri Das said, “the Hon’ble Prime Minister launched the Fit India movement in 2019 with a vision to make citizens fit.
The success of this movement over the years has been truly remarkable, and IREDA is also committed to advancing the Prime Minister's vision by taking our fitness to new level through sports, yoga, and fitness activities.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
He further said, “In collaboration with the Delhi Capital Badminton Association (DCBA), our aim is to improve the grassroots badminton ecosystem.
This collaborative effort targeted to equip junior athletes with comprehensive technical, scientific, and psychological support, elevating their exposure to higher levels of competitions in National and International competitions. As a responsible Public Sector Undertaking, IREDA is committed to promoting sports and nurturing young talent across the nation by adopting a holistic approach.”
CMD, IREDA also highlighted the significance of promoting energy efficiency and harnessing renewable energy for our energy needs. This approach not only facilitates in making polluted cities like Delhi cleaner and more habitable but also helps in addressing the challenges posed by climate change.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus