CMPDI Forays into Non-Coal Exploration, Submits Geological Report of Bauxite Exploration
This project was fully funded by National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET), Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India.
New Delhi: Central Mine Planning and Design Institute, A Mini Ratna Company and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited forays in to Non-Coal Exploration and successfully submitted Geological Report of Bauxite Exploration for the project “Preliminary Exploration (G3) of Bauxite in Madua Pat I Bauxite Block, Lohardaga District, Jharkhand” to National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET). This project was fully funded by National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET), Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India.
A total of 1.40 million tonnes net in-situ Bauxite resource with an average grade of 33.46% Al2O3, 11.67 million tonnes net in-situ Aluminous Laterite resource with an average grade of 34.46% Al2O3 in “Inferred Category” has been estimated in the block and were added in the national inventory.
In addition to above 10.95 million tonnes net in-situ TiO2 containing ore has been estimated with average grade of 7.04 % TiO2 in the block.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
Furthermore, two Bauxite exploration projects in Lohardaga district and one Base metal exploration project in Giridih district are being executed by CMPDI.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
CMPDI as part of Diversification, carried out Bauxite exploration and successfully submitted GR (Geological Report) to NMET. CMPDI is the key and established player in Coal exploration in the country. CMPDI has completed over 1000 coal exploration projects in India in all types of terrain and geological set-up. This has resulted in proving more than 152 billion tonnes of coal reserves.Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024