Coal India holds talk on emotional intelligence for its top leadership
The distinguished speaker, Shri Raj Rajeshwar Upadhyaya, highlighted the equivalence of emotional intelligence (EQ) to cognitive intelligence (IQ) in the realm of effective leadership.
New Delhi: A talk on “Leading with Emotional Intelligence” was held at Coal India Ltd. (CIL) headquarters in Kolkata for the top management of CIL. The distinguished speaker, Shri Raj Rajeshwar Upadhyaya, highlighted the equivalence of emotional intelligence (EQ) to cognitive intelligence (IQ) in the realm of effective leadership.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
He underlined that emotional intelligence-guided leadership entails a fundamental capacity to comprehend, oversee, and skillfully harness emotions to steer behavior, develop leadership qualities and accomplish desired goals.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Shri Amrit Lal Meena, Secretary, Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India, Shri P. M. Prasad, Chairman, CIL, Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL, Dr. B. Veera Reddy, Director (Technical), CIL, Shri Mukesh Choudhary, Director (Marketing), CIL, Shri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, Chief Vigilance Officer, CIL, and CMDs & Directors of CIL Subsidiaries were present during the talk.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi