Coal India Organises seminar on Corporate Ethics and Integrity
CVO CIL, elaborated on the programmes conducted and organized by CIL during the three-month campaign on Preventive Vigilance and the Vigilance Awareness Week.
New Delhi: Coal India organizes a seminar on 'Corporate Ethics and Integrity- Role of Leadership in shaping organizational value system' as a part of Vigilance Awareness Week 2023.
Shri P. M. Prasad, Chairman of Coal India, emphasized the necessity of following one's conscience and basic principles while carrying out day-to-day tasks. He emphasized the importance of instilling ethics at all levels, stating that doing so will propel CIL to greater heights.
Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
Addressing the audience, General V. P. Malik, former Chief of Army Staff, elaborated on the ten ethical principles that a good leader should follow and opined that ethical leadership is a prime mover in the collective behaviour of a corporate.Shri M. V. Rao, IPS, former DGP of Jharkhand, spoke on the fundamental attributes that every leader needs to possess in order to be an effective leader. He emphasized that leadership should establish trust in employees, foster a good work atmosphere, and promote diversity in the workforce.Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
Shri B. K. Tripathy, CVO CIL, elaborated on the programmes conducted and organized by CIL during the three-month campaign on Preventive Vigilance and the Vigilance Awareness Week.
Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL, Dr. B. Veera Reddy, Director (Technical), CIL/Addl. Charge CMD, CCL, Shri Mukesh Choudhury, Director (Marketing), CIL, Shri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, Chief Vigilance Officer, CIL, CMDs of CIL subsidiaries along with their CVOs and other senior officials of CIL also graced the occasion.Read Also : MCL's CSR Milestone: Inauguration of Medical College and Hospital at Talcher
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta