Coal Secretary Releases 'Provisional Coal Statistics 2022-23' Statistical Publication
Singular Platform to Access Vital Data Relating to Coal and Lignite Sector
New Delhi: Shri Amrit Lal Meena, Secretary, Ministry of Coal released the statistical publication "Provisional Coal Statistics for 2022-23" here today in the presence of Shri M. Nagaraju, Additional Secretary, Ms. Vismita Tej, Additional Secretary, Ms. Santosh, DDG and other senior officers of the Ministry.
This annual publication is meticulously crafted by the Coal Controller Organization (CCO) to meet the data-related requirements of researchers, policymakers and various stakeholders.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Coal remains an indispensable and crucial pillar of our economy, serving as a propelling force that drives growth and development. As the primary source of commercial energy in India, coal accounts for half of our energy consumption and remains the dominant fuel for power generation due to its reliability compared to other renewable energy sources.
The availability of accurate and high-quality statistics pertaining to coal and lignite is of utmost importance for effective data analysis and informed decision making. “Provisional Coal Statistics 2022-23” serves as a singular platform that encapsulates vital data relating to coal and lignite sector for the year 2022-23.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
The Provisional Coal Statistics 2022-23 provides comprehensive and detailed information on various aspects, including coal reserves, production, coal production & productivity, pit-head closing stock, performance of captive blocks & commercial blocks, dispatches, import, export, coal washeries, Royalty, DMF, NMET etc. It offers valuable insights into the dynamic landscape of the Coal and Lignite sector, enabling stakeholders to take informed decisions based on reliable data.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage