Concor Q2: Records best Financial Results in History
New Delhi: Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), the Indian public sector undertaking announced its Second Quarter results for the current financial year. As the company marks best Financial Results in company's history.
Company's Impressive performance for the second quarter of the fiscal year 2023-24. Here are the highlights:Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
-Higher total income from operations: Total income from operations for Q2 2023-24 surged to Rs 2190.40 cr, marking a remarkable 11.15% increase from the same quarter last year's Rs 1,970.68 cr.
-Highest profit after tax: Announce a profit after tax of Rs 357.70 cr, demonstrating a significant 18.13% rise compared to the same period last year's Rs 302.80 cr.Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
Compared to the first quarter of this fiscal year, The company also witnessed substantial growth:
- Total income increased by 14.12%.
- Net profit after tax increased by 46.53%.
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta