Delhi Metro to run extra trips during Raksha Bandhan
Additional standby trains will also be kept for induction into services to clear the rush, if required.
New Delhi: In order to facilitate passengers on the festival of Rakshabandhan on 30th August 2023, Delhi Metro will be running around 106 extra train trips on its corridors.
Additional standby trains will also be kept for induction into services to clear the rush, if required.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
DMRC will also deploy additional personnel at stations to cater to the extra rush of commuters by operating additional ticket counters.
It is also mentioned that the passengers are requested to use the DMRC Travel Mobile App to buy QR tickets to avoid rush at ticket counters.
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Guards/Customer Facilitation Agents (CFA) will be deployed at major Metro stations to help and guide commuters on the day.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi