DVC celebrates Independence Day 2022
Employees who had rendered exemplary contributions were awarded along with the winners of the Selfie with Tiranga contest.
'Har Ghar Tiranga' campaign caught the country's imagination in an unprecedented way
New Delhi: DVC joined in the Independence Day 2022 celebration with full gusto as the entire nation was abuzz in a festive spree on the occasion of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. Colorful events had been arranged in each of the field formations where employees,
school children, and local people, all participated enthusiastically in rallies and other programs proudly flaunting the Tricolour as the 'Har Ghar Tiranga' campaign caught the country's imagination in an unprecedented way.
The Day was marked at DVC HQ at Kolkata with the hoisting of the National Flag by the Chairman, Shri R.N.Singh, and a soulful rendition of the National Anthem when all those present lent their voices creating an emotionally charged atmosphere. Shri Singh in his address, after receiving the Guard of Honour, spoke at length about how DVC has grown as an organization and is making its presence felt in the Power Sector nationally and its future plans of capacity addition.
The event was attended by CVO Shri S.L.Bhalotia, Member (Technical) Shri M.Raghu Ram, Member (Finance) Shri Arup Sarkar, Member-Secretary Dr. John Mathai, the Executive Directors, the Additional Secretary, and other officers & staff of DVC HQ. Employees who had rendered exemplary contributions were awarded along with the winners of the Selfie with Tiranga contest.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes