Govt initiates RCS UDAN scheme to grow Air Connectivity in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities
New Delhi: The Airports Authority of India and the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India are making sincere efforts to strengthen and elevate Indian Civil Aviation Industry standards.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
To grow Air Connectivity in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities, the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India initiated the ambitious RCS UDAN scheme. Commencing today, Alliance Air will operate on the Amritsar-Shimla flight route thrice a week.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard