Indian Ambassador to Thailand visits BEL stall at Defence & Security exhibition
New Delhi: H.E. Mr Nagesh Singh, IFS, Indian Ambassador to Thailand, today visited the BEL stall at Defence & Security exhibition, being held at IMPACT Arena, Muang Thong Thani, Thailand. BEL is showcasing state-of-the-art products & systems with an eye on exports at the exhibition.
Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
On display at the exhibition are BEL systems such as Coastal Surveillance System, Naval Upgrade Suite, Weapon Locating Radar, Atulya Fire Control Radar, L70 Air Defence Gun Upgrade, Communication Systems, Night Vision Devices, and Corner-shot Systems for promoting Thai Homeland Security and Armed forces.
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'