IOCL recognised as ‘Outstanding Employer of Ex-Servicemen'
Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh presented the ‘Outstanding Employer of Ex-Servicemen’ award to the company.
New Delhi: IndianOil has been recognised as ‘Outstanding Employer of Ex-Servicemen’. Chairman and Managing Director of the company, Shri S. M. Vaidya received the award by Hon'ble Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
The Company is the highest provider of employment to Ex-Servicemen, who as energy soldiers continue to serve the nation.
The platform of the Armed Forces Flag Day CSR Conclave was apt to reiterate our support to the rehabilitation and welfare of the veterans.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes