Karur Vysya Bank opens new Personal Banking Branch in Hyderabad
This Branch will accept Deposits and offer loans as part of retail banking facilities.
Hyderabad: Karur Vysya Bank Limited which has been growing year on year is widening its reach and has opened its first High Net worth Individuals (HNI) Branch in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad on 7th September 2022, with plans of many more such branches across India. This will be the 792nd Branch exclusively for retail assets and personal banking services. This Branch will accept Deposits and offer loans as part of retail banking facilities.
The newly inaugurated branch is located at H. No. 8-2-269/10, Plot No. 2/A, Ground Floor, Trendset Towers, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034.
The Branch was inaugurated by Shri Sunil Narang, MD, M/s AMB Cinemas while Smt. Namrata Shirodkar, Director, M/s AMB Cinemas lighted the auspicious lamp. Shri B Ramesh Babu, MD & CEO of Karur Vysya Bank, Shri J Natarajan, President &
COO of the Bank, Shri Nitin Rangaswami, Chief Business Officer, Shri C Ramakrishna, Divisional Head, Hyderabad, officials of KVB and customers graced the occasion.
About Karur Vysya Bank:
Karur Vysya Bank was started in the year 1916 and today has a gamut of financial services, all under one roof, and service millions of customers across India. The bank innovates consistently to deliver value to its customers. The Bank has always been a frontrunner in adopting and leveraging on technology to offer products and services to its customers. The bank now has 792 branches, 2239 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines across India.Read Also : NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi