Koppu Sadashiv Murthy assumes CMD charge at BHEL
Mr. Murthy joined BHEL in 1989 at its Jhansi manufacturing unit - a transformer & locomotive manufacturing hub.
According to his appointment as Chairman and managing Director of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Mr. Koppu Sadashiv Murthy, 56, has assumed charge as CMD of the Public Sector Engineering and Manufacturing Enterprise, here today.
Before this, Mr. Murthy was the Executive Director of the Corporate Operations Management group at BHEL, and also simultaneously held additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director of Bharat Pumps and Compressors Limited (BPCL).Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
An Electrical Engineering graduate from Bhopal University with an MBA in Finance, Mr. Murthy joined BHEL in 1989 at its Jhansi manufacturing unit - a transformer & locomotive manufacturing hub. During his 34 years of years of wide-ranging and hands-on experience in BHEL’s Corporate Office and in various manufacturing units such as Hyderabad, Bhopal, Jhansi, and Varanasi, Mr. Murthy has developed a comprehensive set of competencies in strategic, operational, project and commercial management.
Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
Mr. Murthy's career is marked by a strong track record of consistently delivering revenue and profitability coupled with expert resource optimisation. As Head of Corporate Operations Management at Delhi, Mr. Murthy played a vital role in turning the company profitable in FY22-23 & FY21-22 after two years of losses, fostering a project-centric culture.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage