Krishna Kumar Singh assumes charge as SAIL’s Director-Personnel
Shri Singh did his graduation in Electrical Engineering from IIT, BHU, and holds PG Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Krishna Kumar Singh, Director (Personnel) of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
New Delhi Shri Krishna Kumar Singh has taken charge as Director (Personnel) of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) on 25th August 2022. Shri Singh did his graduation in Electrical Engineering from IIT, BHU, and holds PG Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Krishna Kumar's Experience
Shri Singh joined SAIL in 1987 in the Company’s Bhilai Steel Plant as Management Trainee (Technical). Rising through the ranks, Shri Singh became the Executive Director I/c (Personnel & Administration) in SAIL before taking over as the Director (Personnel) of the Company.
He possesses a vast experience of almost 35 years in various diverse areas viz. Operations, Human Resource Development, Vigilance, and Personnel & Administration in Bhilai Steel Plant and Corporate Office.
During his career, Shri Singh has taken several progressive initiatives in areas like Performance Management, Career Progression Planning, Manpower Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Education, Industrial Relations, and Employee Engagement initiatives. He has played a key role in the formulation and implementation of various HR policies in the Company.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes