LIC cuts its holding in NHPC to 3.19%
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has reduced its stakes from India's hydropower board, NHPC. The state-owned insurance group and investment company cut its holding to 3.19% in the March quarter from 3.48% in the preceding quarter. LIC stated in its official report that it sold shares worth Rs 832.8 crore between October 18, 2022, and May 23, 2023.
According to the report, LIC sold 202.6 million shares of NHPC at an average price of Rs 41.10 each during the period from October 18, 2022, to May 23, 2023.
According to LIC, its ownership in NHPC has decreased from 522.6 million to 319.9 million shares.Read Also : Maharashtra Abolishes 1976 Law; No Casinos Until Further
News Must Read
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus
- PM Modi to Inaugurate 9 Vande Bharat Express Trains on September 24th
- Get the Inside Scoop on iPhone 15 Craze - fans line up for long hours
- GRSE holds 107th Annual General Meeting; approves additional Dividend of Rs. 0.70
- Indian Navy signs MoU with Indian institute of Science, Bengaluru