LIC cuts its holding in NHPC to 3.19%
New Delhi: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has reduced its stakes from India's hydropower board, NHPC. The state-owned insurance group and investment company cut its holding to 3.19% in the March quarter from 3.48% in the preceding quarter. LIC stated in its official report that it sold shares worth Rs 832.8 crore between October 18, 2022, and May 23, 2023.
According to the report, LIC sold 202.6 million shares of NHPC at an average price of Rs 41.10 each during the period from October 18, 2022, to May 23, 2023.
According to LIC, its ownership in NHPC has decreased from 522.6 million to 319.9 million shares.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects