Madhu S. takes charge of NTPC Korba as Head of Project
Shri Madhu S. has previously worked in other NTPC Units like Rihand, Badarpur and Khargone.
New Delhi: Shri Madhu S., General Manager, NTPC Korba has taken over the charge of Korba Super Thermal Power Station as Head of Project with effect from 01 November 2023.
On completion of his B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics) degree from Calicut University in 1989, he joined NTPC in 1990 as ET and has over 33 years of experience with NTPC. Shri Madhu S. has previously worked in other NTPC Units like Rihand, Badarpur and Khargone.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
In February 2022, he joined NTPC Korba in the Maintenance department and was later, redesignated as GM O&M in February 2023.
Shri Madhu S. has a rich and varied experience in Operations, Maintenance, Fuel Management, etc.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
He has also pursued a master's in business administration (MBA) in Strategy and Finance from Management Development Institute (MDI) in 2007.
Shri Madhu S. has contributed to the Company with his wide and vivid knowledge and experience.
Now, as the Head of Project, NTPC Korba, he aims to work in line with fulfilling hopes and aspirations of internal and external stakeholders of the company.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage