NBCC Profit jumps by 72.08% for Half year ended Sep 30
The Board of Directors in its meeting held on Thursday i.e. Nov 09, 2023 approved the Financial Results of the company for the Quarter and Half Year ended on 30.09.2023.
Highlights of First Half FY 2023-24
1. PBT jumps by 65.81 % year on year basis.
2. PAT jumps by 72.08% year on year basis.
1. PBT jumps by 65.76 % year on year basis.
2. PAT jumps by 71.52% year on year basis.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
The Board of Directors in its meeting held on Thursday i.e. Nov 09, 2023 approved the Financial Results of the company for the Quarter and Half Year ended on 30.09.2023. Company reported PBT of Rs 187.75. Cr. on standalone basis and Rs. 208.56 Cr. on consolidated basis showing growth of 65.81% and 65.76% respectively on YoY basis for half year ended on 30.09.2023.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
Company earned Profit After Tax (PAT) of Rs.148.40 Cr. on standalone basis and Rs. 159.31Cr. on consolidated basis for the half year ended on 30.09.2023, showcasing a jump of 72.08% and 71.52% respectively on YOY basis.
A preferred partner of the Government for infrastructure projects, NBCC’s 93.22% of business revenue comes from PMC segment and Redevelopment works on consolidated basis.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage