NCL CMD Bhola Singh visited Dudhichua Project
The CMD reviewed the production, productivity and dispatch of the project and called for keeping safety and environmental aspects paramount in the operation of the mine.
New Delhi: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) CMD Shri Bhola Singh and Director (Technical/Operations) Dr. Anindya Sinha visited Dudhichua Project on Friday. The CMD reviewed the production, productivity and dispatch of the project and called for keeping safety and environmental aspects paramount in the operation of the mine.
CMD inspected the outsourcing patch, surface miner, and dragline and gave proper guidelines. The CMD also took stock of the newly deployed 20 cubic meter capacity shovel at Dudhichua and got to know the status of the machine. He also interacted with the personnel posted in the mine and listened to their suggestions.
CMD NCL visited the site of CHP under construction at Dudhichua and reviewed the progress of construction work. During the visit, CMD Shri Bhola Singh instructed to complete the work as per the time limit after having detailed discussion with the Project General Manager, Project Incharge and others.
The construction work of 10 million tonnes of CHP in Dudhichua field is in full swing and is expected to be completed by March 2023.
NCL is investing around Rs 3 thousand crores on the construction of its 9 First Mile Connectivity (FMC) projects. It will play an important role in meeting the company's target of 130 million tonnes of coal production and dispatch through green mode in the year 2023-24. This 10 MT capacity CHP of Dudhichua area is also one of the 9 First Mile Connectivity (FMC) of NCL.
NCL to get widening of road from Shaktinagar to Ballia Nala under CSR
After visiting Dudhichua Project, NCL CMD visited Shaktinagar Bus Stand to Ballia Nala/MP Border to know the status of the road to be constructed and ordered to execute the work in full quality within the time limit. NCL will get this road widened through its CSR item. With the completion of this work at an estimated cost of about 20 crores, there will be ease in the movement of common people. NCL under its 'Gaon Jodo' program gets the roads constructed in Singrauli and Sonbhadra region. NCL has constructed more than 240 kms of roads in last 8 years.
It is noteworthy that in the financial year 2022-23, the target of 22 million tonnes of coal production and dispatch has been given to NCL's Dudhichua project. Out of which so far the project has performed brilliantly, producing 12.47 million tonnes of coal and dispatching 12.42 million tonnes of coal.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023