NLCIL Incorporates New Wholly-Owned Subsidiary NLC India Green Energy Limited
Already, NLCIL has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary NLC India Renewables Limited for Asset monetisation.
Chennai, 16, October 2023: NLC India Limited, a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking headquartered at Neyveli, Tamilnadu, incorporated a new wholly-owned Subsidiary “NLC India Green Energy Limited” (NIGEL).
Currently, projects to the tune of 2 GW of Renewable Energy are under implementation and will be taken up by NIGEL, including 600 MW solar power project in Gujarat and 810 MW Solar Photovoltaic Power Project in Rajasthan. Already, NLCIL has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary NLC India Renewables Limited for Asset monetisation.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
On the occasion, Shri. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, Chairman and Managing Director, NLCIL said, “The newly-incorporated company will take care of planning, participating in upcoming RE tenders, tendering, execution and commissioning of Renewable projects.”Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
“The subsidiary is expected to achieve 5 GW capacity by 2030 and contribute for carbon emission reduction,” he also added.
The Company’s registered office is situated at Chennai and it will commence its business operations in due course.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard