NMDC addresses Shareholders at 65th AGM
Hyderabad, 7 September 2023: India’s largest iron ore producer, NMDC addressed its shareholders at the company’s 65th Annual General Meeting today. Adhering to the guidelines from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and SEBI, the AGM was conducted via virtual mode.
Shri Amitava Mukherjee, CMD (Additional Charge) and Director (Finance) chaired the Meeting and addressed the shareholders. Company’s Board Members - Shri Dilip Kumar Mohanty, Director (Production); Shri V Suresh, Director (Commercial); Shri Vinay Kumar, Director (Technical), Shri A S Pardha Saradhi, Company Secretary along with Independent Directors Shri Sanjay Tandon, Dr Anil Kamble, Shri Vishal Babber, Shri Sanjay Singh came together to present the company report to its shareholders.
Laying an overview of FY23’s accomplishments within the company and the roadmap chalked for the future, the CMD said, “The world is evolving, and so are the demands and expectations from responsible mining companies. Our vision is to emerge as a global environment-friendly mining company, one that not only meets the needs of the present but also safeguards the needs of future generations.”
Thanking the shareholders, he said, “With your unceasing support and trust, I am confident that the narrative we create in the coming years will echo the determination that has brought us to this point. I call upon all the stakeholders to partner with us in building a stronger industrial culture and a brighter future.”
The shareholders appreciated the company’s growth trajectory and its commitment to Responsible Mining during the interactive session. The concerns and questions raised by the shareholders during Q/A were duly addressed by the Board.
NMDC Steel Limited also conducted its 8th Annual General Meeting today. This was the company’s first AGM post the demerger and after the listing of equity shares on BSE, NSE and CSE. With NSL’s glorious entry into the league of Indian Steelmakers by operationalizing the Steel Plant which is under stabilization stage, the shareholders expressed their happiness in making the dream come true.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus