NMDC records its best ever Q1 Physical performance in company history
Hyderabad, 11 August 2023: NMDC, India’s largest producer of iron ore announced its best ever Q1 performance in company history today.
Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
In Q1 FY24, the company produced 10.7 million tonnes and sold 10.98 million tonnes of iron ore. With a 20% increase in production and 41% increase in sales figures over CPLY, NMDC has surpassed its previous records to deliver its highest-ever Q1 production and sales since inception.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Government of India’s profit making PSE recorded a turnover of Rs. 5,395 crore, with Profit Before Tax (PBT) at Rs. 2,201 crore; Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs. 1,650 crore and EBITDA of Rs. 2,276 crore in the first quarter of this financial year. Entering FY24 with a strong financial performance in Q1, NMDC has achieved a growth of 13% in Turnover, 13% in PBT, 12% in PAT and 11% in EBITDA over CPLY.
Commenting on the company’s performance, Shri Amitava Mukherjee, CMD (Additional Charge) said, “With the Government of India’s impetus to infrastructure and an increase in the demand for iron ore, NMDC continues to build mineral accountability with a consistent supply of iron ore for the nation. Our investments in process efficiency and digital planning have led to these path-breaking results and we are driven to outperform ourselves each quarter. Propelled by of this powerful performance, we aspire to achieve a production of 50 MnT by the end of FY24.”
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi