NSIC Signs MoU with Phillips Machine Tools India
Shri B.B. Swain, Secretary (MSME), Shri Gaurang Dixit, CMD, NSIC and Ms. Mercy Epao, Joint Secretary (SME) were also present on the occasion.
The MoU was signed by Shri Navin Chopra, CGM-SG (Tech. /MIS), NSIC.
New Delhi: Shri Narayan Rane, Union Minister of MSME graced the occasion of MoU signing between the National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC) and Phillips Machine Tools India Pvt. Ltd. for Skill Development Training in Additive Technologies on October 18, 2022 in New Delhi
Shri B.B. Swain, Secretary (MSME), Shri Gaurang Dixit, CMD, NSIC and Ms. Mercy Epao, Joint Secretary (SME) were also present on the occasion. The MoU was signed by Shri Navin Chopra, CGM-SG (Tech. /MIS), NSIC.
Shri Rane said that the signing of this MoU between NSIC and Phillips India will be a significant step for preparing skilled manpower in additive technologies which is the future of manufacturing. He stated that both organizations can leverage their expertise and create excellent opportunities for MSMEs in this upcoming field.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)