NTPC awarded Prestigious 'SHRM HR Excellence Awards 2022'
NTPC has been awarded Winner for both "Excellence in Developing Leaders of Tomorrow" and "Excellence in Community Impact”.
New Delhi: NTPC Limited received the "SHRM HR Excellence Awards 2022" in a glittering function held at , New Delhi, on 23rd November 2022. NTPC has been awarded Winner for both "Excellence in Developing Leaders of Tomorrow" and "Excellence in Community Impact”.
Shri. D. K. Patel, Director (HR), along with other senior officials received the Award on behalf of NTPC.
SHRM is a Global Professional HR Association known for promoting the role of HR as a profession. The SHRM HR Awards have been instituted as an exemplary platform to recognize organizations that put people first, deliver in future focused excellence in the field of People Management and understand the importance of human capital as a key contributor to business outcomes.
These awards recognize the pioneering and innovative people management practices that impact not just organizations but also businesses, society and the profession as a whole.
In this Award, all Applications are put through a three-level rigorous evaluation process.
"Excellence in Developing Leaders of Tomorrow" Category recognizes organizations that conduct programs and/or follow best practices to identify, from within the organization, & develop leaders of tomorrow to take on the new and challenging organizational roles that they will play in the future."The excellence in Community Impact" Category recognizes organizations that have effectively leveraged their human resources to undertake initiatives for the betterment of the environment or the upliftment of underprivileged sections of society.Read Also : Maharashtra CM Inaugurates Kopari Waterfront Development Project
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi