NTPC Bongaigaon observing Vigilance Awareness Week
New Delhi: NTPC Bongaigaon joined the rest of the nation in observing the Vigilance Awareness Week starting from 30th October,2023 till 5th November on the theme “Say no to corruption; commit to the Nation”.
The event started with employees of the station marking the day with a vigilance oath was administered by Shri Karunakar Das,CGM, NTPC Bongaigaon in the presence of Shri Shashi Shekhar, AGM (HR), NTPC Bongaigaon in the presence of Shri Ujjwal Sarkar, DGM(Vigilance) NTPC Bongaigaon, departmental heads, employees and representatives of union and association of the power station.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The week marks the organization to be vigilant and strive towards an integrity-based system constantly reminding to imbibe a professional and ethical culture within the company.
Shri Das stressed on a corruption-free society and urged employees and associates to be aware of various measures/ steps to make the organization vigilant and integrity-based.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Vigilance oath was also observed inside the plant premises wherein Shri K C Muraleedharan, GM (O&M) in the presence of Shri Induri S Reddy, GM (Maintenance), Shri A Biswas, GM(Operation) administered the oath among the engineers of the plant.
The week-long celebration organized by the vigilance wing of the station will see various competitions and activities within the organization among the employees and family members.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard