ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
New Delhi: India’s Largest National oil explorer, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) has inked the Crude Oil Sales Agreement (COSA) with Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) which is the largest single-location PSU refinery in the country. The agreement has been signed by the two entities for the sale and purchase of crude oil. The current agreement between ONGC and MRPL will be applicable till 31.3.2024.
ED Marketing ONGC Shri Sanjay Kumar and Shri Chandermani GGM (Impex and Shipping) MRPL signed the agreement on behalf of the two entities.
From MRPL, Shri Sanjay Varma MD, Shri Vivek Tongaonkar Director Finance, Shri BHV Prasad Executive Director Projects, Shri Shyamprasad Kamath Executive Director –Refinery and other senior officers were present.
Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
ONGC was also represented by CGM Marketing Shri HM Patwardhan and Ms Payal Bhambri DGM Finance.
This agreement between the two group companies is expected to bring synergy and is expected to streamline the sale and purchase transactions of crude oil from ONGC’s fields in Mumbai High.
News Must Read
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL