PM Modi to distribute 51,000 appointment letters
The Rozgar Mela is a step towards fulfillment of the commitment of the Prime Minister to accord the highest priority to employment generation.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will distribute about 51,000 appointment letters to newly inducted recruits on 26th September, 2023 at 10:30 AM via video conferencing. The Prime Minister will also address the appointees on the occasion.
The Rozgar Mela will be held at 46 locations across the country. The recruitments are occurring across Central Government Departments and State Governments/UTs supporting this initiative. The new recruits, selected from across the country will be joining the Government in various Ministries/Departments including the Department of Posts, the Indian Audit & Accounts Department, the Department of Atomic Energy, the Department of Revenue, Department of Higher Education, the Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, among others.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
The Rozgar Mela is a step towards fulfillment of the commitment of the Prime Minister to accord the highest priority to employment generation. The Rozgar Mela is expected to act as a catalyst in further employment generation and provide meaningful opportunities to the youth for their empowerment and participation in national development.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
The newly inducted appointees are also getting an opportunity to train themselves through Karmayogi Prarambh, an online module on the iGOT Karmayogi portal, where more than 680 e-learning courses have been made available for ‘anywhere any device’ learning format.Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024