Ramasubramanian S. assumes charge as Executive Director of Union Bank of India
Mumbai: Shri Ramasubramanian S. has assumed charge as the Executive Director of Union Bank of India.
Shri Ramasubramanian S. was the Chief General Manager at Canara Bank. A graduate in Science and a Certified Associate from Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB), Shri Ramasubramanian S. comes with a rich banking experience of over 25 years along with diverse Branch and Administrative Office experience.
Throughout his banking career, he has worked at different locations and branch categories including Prime Corporate Credit Wing, Large Corporate, Mid Corporate Branches and Hong Kong Branch of Canara Bank and administrative offices including Head Office.
He is one of the Top Executive Grade officers who underwent Leadership Development Strategy Program organized by Financial Services Institutions Bureau ferstwhile Banks Board Bureau). He is in the standing Committee for Corporate Credit of IBA.
He is well versed in operations and administration equally.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023