REAI with IIM Mumbai Chapter organising International Conference on REES-2023
Rare Earths are indispensable to achieve global net zero targets and energy independence for the new India.
New Delhi: Rare Earth Association of India (REAI) in association with IIM Mumbai Chapter is organising an international Conference on “Rare Earths for Energy Security” (REES-2023) at Hotel Radisson Blu, Cavelosim, Goa during 17th to 18th August 2023. The conference was inaugurated today by the Chairman AEC and Secretary DAE, Dr. A K Mohanty.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
Many speakers from foreign and India participated in the Conference and discussed about India’s capability in the production of refined Rare Earths required for global Energy Security.
Rare Earths are indispensable to achieve global net zero targets and energy independence for the new India. Rare Earths play a catalytic role in enhancing the performance of core / functional materials.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
Shri D Singh, President REAI, President-IIM, Mumbai Chapter & CMD, IREL (India) Limited, under his dynamic leadership has taken India to a new global height in the field of Rare Earths, in achieving AtmaNirbharta. In appreciation of his contribution to the Rare Earths industry, REAI has conferred the Life time achievement award to Shri D Singh, CMD, IREL.
The association also felicitated Indian industry and young scientists working in the field of Rare Earths.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus