REC invests Rs 40,358 crore in Odisha through three MoUs
New Delhi: REC Limited, a Navratna company signs three Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) totaling Rs 40,358 Crores in Odisha. These agreements mark a significant commitment to the state's development.
This MOU was signed in the presence of Sh. Vivek Kumar Dewangan, CMD, REC Limited, Sh. Nikunj B Dhall, ACS Energy Govt of Odisha, Shri Hemant Kumar, Principal Secretary Industries, and other senior officials.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Here are the key highlights-
I. MoU with OPGC: We're set to finance Rs 9,538 Cr for Units 5&6, 660*2 of the Jharsuguda Thermal Power Project in Odisha, a major boost to the region's energy infrastructure.
II. MoU with Acme Group: We're investing Rs 16,000 Cr in an upcoming Green Hydrogen/Ammonia facility in Gopalpur, Odisha, contributing to sustainable energy solutions.
III. MoU with Avaada Group: As we continue to support eco-friendly initiatives, we are financing Rs 15,000 Cr for another Green Hydrogen/Ammonia facility in Gopalpur, Odisha.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard