SECL completed Plantation under Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign
New Delhi: Under the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign of the Ministry of Culture, Government of India, a tree plantation program was organized at Amrit Vatika in SECL.
Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
On this occasion SECL CMD Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra, SECL Board of Directors Director Technical (Operations) Mr. S.K. Pal, Director (Finance) Shri G. Srinivasan, Director Technical (Planning/Projects) Shri S.N. Tree plantation was done by Kapri, Director (Personnel) Mr. Debasish Acharya, Chief Vigilance Officer Mr. Jayant Kumar Khamari, and various heads of departments, officers and employees.Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi