SECL rewards employees with 85,000 bonus, total Rs 278 crore transferred to employees
The company has transferred a total amount of Rs 278 crore to the accounts of the employees working in the headquarters and various operational areas.
New Delhi: Diwali has come early for SECL employees this year as the company has paid a bonus (performance-linked reward) of Rs 85,000 to each employee. The company has transferred a total amount of Rs 278 crore to the accounts of the employees working in the headquarters and various operational areas. Last year a bonus of Rs 76,500 was paid by SECL to the employees and thus this year's bonus has increased by 11%.
In the year 2010, employees received Rs 17,000 as a bonus and the bonus of employees has increased 5 times in the last 12 years. If we look at the entire Coal India, then 2 lakh 17 thousand 429 employees are working here and an amount of more than Rs 1800 crore will be distributed among these employees.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
Recently, a meeting was called in New Delhi recently to decide the bonus of the workers of Coal India (CIL) and its subsidiary companies along with Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), in which Coal India management and union representatives were present.
All the employees were extremely happy after receiving the bonus before Diwali and thanked the management for timely payment of the bonus.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'