Secretary Coal visits Coal India pavilion at IITF - 2023
New Delhi: Shri Amrit Lal Meena, Secretary (Coal), Ministry of Coal, Govt of India. visited the Coal India pavilion at the ongoing India International Trade Fair, 2023, in New Delhi. Shri Meena was accompanied by Smt. Vismita Tej, Additional Secretary, MoC, GoI.
Coal India has placed an exhibition arena at IITF displaying its achievements over the last decade and highlights of its efforts dedicated towards ensuring energy security of nation and its strong commitment towards environment and welfare of nearby community.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Also, on display are CMPDI's capabilities and its commitment to take expert consultancy services on global platforms through diversification efforts and various international collaborations and assignments.
Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Shri Meena appreciated the effort of Coal India and expressed his desire that CIL should continue on this path of growth and also organize such initiatives to create awareness among citizens about how Coal sector is progressing and various steps being taken by CIL to not only safe guard the nation’s interests but also community welfare and environmental protection.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard