SJVN awarded with Anti- Bribery Management System Certificate
With this, SJVN has become the first Power Sector PSU to have successfully implemented the ABMS.
Shimla: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN informed that SJVN has been awarded the Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) Certification by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) today.
The certificate was received by Sh. Prem Prakash (IOFS), CVO, SJVN from Sh. Pramod Kumar Tiwari (IAS), Director General, BIS during the National Seminar on ABMS held at NITS-Noida.
Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma highlighted that this certification has been awarded upon implementation of the ISO 37001:2016 Standard across 14 locations of the company. With this, SJVN has become the first Power Sector PSU to have successfully implemented the ABMS.Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
During the program, Sh. Pramod Kumar Tiwari (IAS), Director General, BIS lauded SJVN for its significant contributions to the field of ABMS. On this occasion, Sh. Ashish Tripathi (IRS), CVO of BIS, along with CVOs from other PSUs, Sh. Salil Shamshery, Executive Director (IT&SE), SJVN, Sh. Anil Kumar Goel, Dy. CVO, SJVN and other senior officials were also present.
Anti-Bribery Management System is a Management System that is designed to assist organizations in preventing, detecting, and responding to acts of bribery effectively.Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage