Vigilance Awareness Week 2023; CMD IREDA administers Integrity pledge to all employees
During the ceremony, CMD, IREDA emphasized the significance of upholding the highest standards of integrity and ethics in the organization.
New Delhi: Shri Pradip Kumar Das, Chairman and Managing Director of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA), virtually administered the Integrity Pledge to all employees today, marking the commencement of ‘Vigilance Awareness Week 2023’ with the theme "Say No to Corruption; Commit to the Nation".
The pledge ceremony was held at IREDA’s Registered Office through hybrid mode in the presence of Dr. Bijay Kumar Mohanty, Director (Finance) and Shri Ajay Kumar Sahani, Chief Vigilance Officer.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
During the ceremony, CMD, IREDA emphasized the significance of upholding the highest standards of integrity and ethics in the organization. He encouraged all employees to actively participate in the activities planned for Vigilance Awareness Week and continue to strictly follow a zero-tolerance policy towards corruption.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
Throughout Vigilance Awareness Week, IREDA will conduct a series of informative and engaging activities aimed at enhancing awareness of vigilance and ethics.
Workshops, seminars, competitions, and interactive sessions will be organized to educate employees and stakeholders on the importance of preventive vigilance in ensuring the highest standards of good governance.
The observance of Vigilance Awareness Week is not limited to IREDA's offices; the organization is committed to extending its efforts to create awareness in the broader community, emphasizing the vital role of vigilance in the nation's growth and development.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage