WAPCOS hosted an exhibition on side-lines of 'International Conference on Dam Safety'
New Delhi: On the side-lines of the “International Conference on Dam Safety, 2023” being held from 14th - 15th September 2023 at Jaipur, Rajasthan, WAPCOS hosted an exhibition wherein various types of development projects undertaken by WAPCOS were displayed.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Hon'ble Union Minister for Jal Shakti visited the WAPCOS stall along with Shri Manik Saha, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tripura and Shri D. K Shiva Kumar, Deputy Chief Minister Karnataka.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
Shri R.K.Agrawal, CMD WAPCOS explained them projects undertaken by WAPCOS in India and abroad. Various foreign dignitaries also visited WAPCOS stall.Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi