West Bengal Governor presents ‘Durga Bharat Param Samman’ to GRSE
Shri RK Dash, Director (Finance), GRSE, received the award on behalf of GRSE, at an award ceremony held on 18 October 23 at Raj Bhavan, Kolkata.
Kolkata: On the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE), received the esteemed 'Durga Bharat Param Samman' from the Hon’ble Governor of West Bengal, Dr. C. V. Anand Bose.
Shri RK Dash, Director (Finance), GRSE, received the award on behalf of GRSE, at an award ceremony held on 18 October 23 at Raj Bhavan, Kolkata.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
This recognition on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja signifies GRSE’s exceptional contributions to shipbuilding, naval prowess & the nation's overall economic development.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
GRSE is also the recipient of the Raksha Mantri Award 2022 for designing the most silent ship for the Indian Navy, for ASWSWC operations and other prestigious awards in the recent past for R&D, CSR, Corporate Governance, HR practices, Communication Outreach, Digital Transformation, Best Organizational efforts, etc.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'