NBCC signs MoU with Distt Mineral Foundation worth Rs 200 crores
New Delhi: NBCC signed an MoU with District Magistrate of Angul, Sh. Siddharth Shankar Swain, IAS and Sh. R.N. Sinha, AGM, NBCC on November 27 at the DM Office. The MoU is signed for the various Construction Works worth 200 Crore, will be executed by NBCC under District Mineral Foundation, Angul.
Other officers from both sides also presented while signing the memorandum.
NBCC (India) Limited is an Indian Navratna enterprise and a Central Public Sector undertaking that trades publicly in the market. NBCC acquired a 100 percent stake in Mini Ratna hospital consultancy firm Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited (HSCC) from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on November 6, 2018. The organization acquired over 51% stake in Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a PSU under the Steel Ministry.Read Also : ONGC Chairman along with Directors met Goa Chief Minister
News Must Read
- EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally