AAI Amritsar airport will now be connected to Kuala Lumpur
This new flight service from Malaysia Airlines will operate twice a week and offer a seamless travel experience for passengers looking to explore Southeast Asia.
New Delhi: Airport Authority of India’s Amritsar airport will now be connected to Kuala Lumpur with a new flight route. This new flight service from Malaysia Airlines will operate twice a week and offer a seamless travel experience for passengers looking to explore Southeast Asia.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
This flight service will be available to passengers on Wednesday and Saturday. Also, the arrival time for this flight at Amritsar Airport will be 2210 hrs and the departure time to Kuala Lumpur will be 2325 hrs.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard