AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
New Delhi: The Airports Authority of India is conducting a four-day-long Advanced Training Session on SCORE software for the executives handling slot allocation for all AAI Airports.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
The training session is structured to empower officers to allocate flight schedule timings to airlines ensuring optimum utilization of Airport resources.
During the first day session of this training, Ms. Reina Komori from PDC, Denmark imparted knowledge on the working of the software.
Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
The training is aimed towards ensuring compliance by airlines on allocated flight schedule timings and generate various reports for better resource and infrastructure planning by AAI Management.Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024