Abhai Raj Singh Bhandari took over as ED of BPCL's Kochi Refinery
Shri Bhandari takes over as Executive Director of Kochi Refinery on the superannuation of Shri Ajith Kumar K on 31 May 2023.
Abhai Raj Singh Bhandari takes over as Executive Director of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
New Delhi: Shri Abhai Raj Singh Bhandari takes over as Executive Director of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on June 01, 2023).
He now heads the largest PSU Refinery in India, in Kerala and the first Indian Refinery to produce Propylene derivative niche Petrochemicals. Shri Bhandari takes over as Executive Director of Kochi Refinery on the superannuation of Shri Ajith Kumar K on 31 May 2023. Shri Bhandari hails from Lucknow.
A Chemical Engineer from BITS, Pilani (1987), Shri Bhandari began his career with Mumbai Refinery of BPCL in 1987.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
He has worked with Refineries across India and abroad such as MRPL Mangalore, NRL Assam, and BORL besides BPCL MR & Oman Oil Company (deputation).
He anchored several prestigious projects including the commissioning of the Hydrocracker Unit of MRPL, the Crude & Vacuum Distillation Unit & Hydrocracker Unit of Numaligarh Refinery Limited and Bina Refinery.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
He headed Operations and Technical Services of NRL where he conceptualized value addition projects like the Motor Spirit Block and Wax Project of NRL. As Vice President of BORL, (formerly the JV Bharat Oman Refineries Limited and today Bina Refinery of BPCL), Shri Bhandari conceptualized and implemented the capacity expansion project at Bina Refinery.
With his dedicated team, he has developed several process-friendly solutions in Technical, Inspection and Commercial areas, winning many laurels for Bina Refinery.
He took over as Chief Executive Officer of BORL in August 2020 and Executive Director of Bina Refinery from Jan 2022.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut